Dues Payment through the Membership Update Center: Step-by-Step Instructions
Circle K clubs, in good standing, can use the Membership Update Center to add new members and update records after officer elections. The Circle K club’s Kiwanis or faculty advisor should update the club officers at the Membership Update Center. Then, the club secretary or treasurer can follow the easy, three-step process to update membership information and register your club.
- Round up information from each new member, including email addresses and expected year of graduation.
- Log in and update membership records at www.circlek.org/muc. You are only adding new members during this time. Do not graduate or remove any member on your club’s roster. Graduation and deletions will be completed in September.
- Submit payment or print invoice and pay by check. Clubs in good standing have paid their international club fee and district dues for 2016-17. Your club will only be invoiced for district dues of new members added to your roster.
- Create a roster (in excel or word). Round up information from each new member, including his or her first and last name, email address and expected year of graduation. Please include a note saying “delete all other members from current roster” to prevent any inaccurate billing for members who are no longer part of your club.
- Calculate dues owed. The amount due includes your club’s international club fee ($600, $450, or $300 based on your school’s enrollment plus a per member district due determined by the district.
Request an invoice. To obtain an invoice, email the roster information above to email@example.com and an invoice will be calculated and emailed to you.
- Identity club. Include club name and ID number on the check.
- Mail check and roster. Send to: